Emails on MFP not being sent they just Delete the info I put in them ,, nada

Options
Dianedoessmiles1
Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,024 Member
I figure it's a glitch, anyone else going through this? I know some of my teammates are having issues. We write the emails, we hit SEND and we get only a blank email showing which was to go to the person we were writing to. I THOUGHT It was me, Until another teammate mentioned it.

I write on an average 3 to 5 emails a day and have been for over a year without issues. These are people I am friends with on MFP. POOF Off it goes. A few of them we write daily.

THANKS!

Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,176 MFP Staff
    Options
    Are you referring to private messages on our website, or something else?
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    edited September 2022
    Options
    durden wrote: »
    Are you referring to private messages on our website, or something else?

My MFP emails. It's so strange, at the same time it'll kick me off my wifi. VERY Strange, any other sites I am great on including all other parts of MFP. I'm a leader on the 5% challenge, so I am on here easily 8 to 10 hours a day. SORRY it took me a bit to answer!! My life has been crazy busy. Appreciate the help though.
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,176 MFP Staff
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Sorry, but I need some additional clarification because MyFitnessPal doesn't have an email service. Are you talking about the private message system on our website, or something else? Please be specific.

EDIT: Regardless, this sounds like something you will need to contact our support team for additional help on, so perhaps providing those details to them would be a better use of your time.

To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    This is what I called "email"
    f4n9zv2ygzt3.png
This discussion has been closed.