Women 200lb+, Let's Creep It Real This October!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

How is everyone doing with keeping out of the Halloween candy this week??? So far I haven't gotten into any of it but I'm trying to pretend it doesn't exist either.

I'm still coughing when I exert myself so no work out last night, no walk this morning and no Zumba tonight. My whole body feels wrong with not moving much at all but when I do more than the miniumum I start coughing again. No other sickness symptoms other than tired (mostly because I cough when I lay flat) but this cough is driving me crazy because I want to MOVE.

I'll be taking my girl to Lego Club tonight and I still need a dinner plan. What is everyone else making??? Give me some ideas.

@KacyCarpe I’m so sorry your sick! I have the cough without all the rest. However, some of my friends and neighbors have the flu, covid and all sorts of nasty that seems to be going around. I hope you feel better quickly!

@jjlbrick Great job maintaining after a big event! That’s fabulous.
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Height 5'10"
    SW Jan 7 2021: 271.1
    SW October 2022: 188
    GW this month: 188 (maintain)
    Goal for 2022: Stay the course

10/6 - 188.2
    10/13 - 189.4
    10/20 - 185.8
    10/27 - 186.2

Goals -

- Walking in the am on work from home days
    - Gym 3x per week or more
    - Log as accurately as possible

Well I have been sick since Thursday (sore throat and barely able to talk) so have accomplished none of my goals this week. I think I made it to the gym once before I decided that my body needed rest more than exercise. I've also probably been eating a bit closer to maintenance with a focus on good nutrition and foods that are soft to eat.

On the bright side I have experienced a few NSV this week!

1. My wedding rings are again feeling super lose and need to be resized. They have already been sized down from a 9.75 to a 7 and I may need to go as low as a 6.5

2. We had a harvest festival at work yesterday and I needed something "festive" to wear. While I was at CVS they had Halloween fitted hoodies that were super cute. Lately I have been wearing tops in M or L but the sizes were only S/M or L/XL. I first picked up the L/XL but went back to the rack and got the S/M. I bought without trying on and it fit perfectly!

This upcoming weekend is pretty busy: Friday is shopping for family picture outfits with my mom and sister (Mom's Christmas request is new family pictures). Saturday is chores around the house, I need to finish cleaning gutters and putting up gutter guards before we really get rain. Sunday is wine tasting with friends and an 80th birthday party for our neighbor. Hoping I can kick the last of the funk before Friday and am going to strive to make the best choices available this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • delillolauren
    delillolauren Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Height: 5’3
    SW: 258 (about 5 days ago) HW 275 in Feb 2021
    CW: 253
    GW: 120

Goals:
    walk 5000 steps a day
    Log honestly and consistently
    Avoid binge triggers
    Be patient

<3

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Friday weigh in day, this month has been wild but I've been thinking about you all!

Christina
    34 years old
    5'4"

SW: 220ish
    Re-SW: 200.4
    UGW: 150

SW 10/1: 180
    10/7: 177.2
    10/21: 177
    10/28: 175.8

🎃 October Goals! 🎃

🍂 October GW: 177 ✅

🧡Log everything in grams ✅
    🧡Do at least three pole classes a week
    🧡More than 100g protein every day ✅
    🧡No doomscrolling after 7PM each night ✅
    🧡 At least 64oz of water a day✅

Getting back to it, losing some weight this month, after not logging all the halloween candy that was sitting around accurately. We'll see what my weight does for the last day of the month Monday, but I'm pretty happy with this.

Life is so nuts right now, so I've gotta go, but I see you all, and especially @justanotherloser007 I hope you find out what helps you to feel better soon.

Have a great day, everyone!

weight.png
  • pamperedlinny
    Options
    Good morning all! I'm so glad it's Friday.

We don't have any plans for tonight so I'm going to enjoy just sitting around and watching family friendly Halloween movies tonight. Tomorrow my daughter has a volleyball game, we have a friend's block party mid-afternoon and my neighborhood trunk or treat (we have a princess car this year). Afterwards back to the block party house for the after block party karaoke. Sunday has church and then a different church's trunk or treat as well so we'll be busy for the next couple days.

I'm still coughing so exercise is still an issue. With all the extra time to sit and not move the snacks are looking better and better. I need to be able to go walk it off and instead every walk gets me about 100 feet and then a coughing fit. Ugh! I almost wish I was actually sick and not just this stupid cough. Then I wouldn't want to move at least.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and don't go too crazy on the candy!

@sandielewis2001 There seems to be a lot of us sick in the past week or two. I hope you feel better quickly!

@CupcakeCrusoe Missed seeing your posts. Glad you’re doing well. That Halloween Candy can be killer for sure.
  • pamperedlinny
    Options
    Last day of the month!

We had a lot of stuff this weekend and tonight will include Trick or Treating as long as it's not pouring rain. Here's hoping I can stay out of the candy.
  • KacyCarpe
    KacyCarpe Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I am finally feeling better and plan to finish the month strong. C'mon peeps, we can do this!
  • Mom2Cubs
    Mom2Cubs Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Tina
    Hoping to get below 200 by the end of the year
    Looking for friends, support, and accountability partners for this lifelong journey to better health.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Popped 178 this morning to close out the month, lol. Not worried about it, still lower than I started! I'll take it! Happy halloween, everyone! Dinner tonight is chicken sausages wrapped in puff pastry to make "mummies," with halloween-shape pasta with homemade cheese sauce and brussels sprouts. :yum:

See you all in November!
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    💜💜💜Hello, ladies!!!💜💜

Next month's group has been posted in the Motivation and Support forum:

🍁Women 200lb+, Let's Remember to Nurture Ourselves This November!!!🍁

Hope to see you there!
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    October was an off month for nutrition did a reset for NOV. nothing more to report for October