Bad couple days need some motivated friends

Options
Hi everyone, I really need some more motivated friends I struggle the past couple days albeit I haven't over eaten too much.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• phitandphree
    phitandphree Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey! If you are interested we have a motivational support group, were on facebook. We mostly all use MFP to keep track of working out and our diets, so we log into facebook to exchange recipes, meet other commitment MFP members. We share struggles, success, our goals, do fun/friendly workout and food challenges. They are not mandatory by any means. Share tip of the day, Mondays have a motivational posting. Anything to encourage to keep on this journey.

Look us up if your interested: facebook: MFP Group Challeneges
  • melybelyc
    Options
    Most everyone has a rough patch at some point! Don't beat yourself up - let it go and get back on the wagon! You can do it - just believe!
  • Naomi81378
    Naomi81378 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    We all go through rough patches. Just hang in there and get back on track. :)
  • stevember
    stevember Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks, back on it today feeling better already.

It is amazing how you can have several weeks eating badly before you start healthy eating, but after you start looking after yourself a couple days seem terrible.

Need a reality check sometimes.
  • Shero2013
    Shero2013 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I feel that... just remember it's a journey and every step is toward your goal.... sometimes we just take a 'detour' route or stop for a break; just don't make it too often! Feel free to add me, I'm new here, but working it!
  • babol23
    babol23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Everyone goes through rough patches, just take it a day at a time.
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Its a given we all have to have that reality check every once in awhile. Just shake it off and start fresh and get it done. Good luck on your adventure.
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    I am right there with you. Had a bad couple of months this summer and have been back at it for a week. Feel great. I had lost and maintained for 9 months and then started to relax my discipline of weighing, logging and reading these motivational posts. A few days turned into 10 extra lbs!!! I know I can do it as I feel so much better already. I also have an entire closet of winter clothes staring at me and they want to be scene out in public!!!!

Saw this and it helps:

If you're heading somewhere in the car and wanted to get there by 5, but realized you were going to be a few minutes late, would you just give up and swerve into a bridge abutment?
  • mullerrice3
    Options
    cannot find you on facebook :-(
  • mullerrice3
    Options
    If you're heading somewhere in the car and wanted to get there by 5, but realized you were going to be a few minutes late, would you just give up and swerve into a bridge abutment?
    [/quote]

I like this lambchops!
  • nazish17
    nazish17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It happens, the best thing is you are back and ready to battle. as of feb this year i was content with my weight - some family issues and other troubles meant i went through a pressing few months from march- august i gained back a whole stone and abit, It was the worst few months of my lufe and i couldnt see no solution no light. But i'm back, better late then never. Fell free to add me i could also do with the extra support and someone to support.

Wish you all the best in your weight loss
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I've bene on and off this wagon so many times. I think it is pretty normal to have off days, weeks, months. It is hard to be so disciplined all the time. I find for myself I need a reason to keep up and to keep me motivated. A reason other than just general overall health. I have a reason now and it has managed to keep me motivated for a couple of weeks so far. :)

I too like what Lambchops wrote. So true.
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I really need some more motivated friends I struggle the past couple days albeit I haven't over eaten too much.

Thanks in advance

Hi! If you'd like I have a group I started on here called Get That Beach Body Challenge (Join for Support) We do a daily check in for accountability, weekly challenge to keep MOVING, and weekly weigh in for results. I check it regularly and respond quickly. I started this group on another site a few years ago when I first got serious about losing weight and lost 50 lbs. It's nothing spectacular or unachievable! It also helps me to stay motivated by having others I am accountable to. Hope to see you join!!