Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Does anyone know how to switch from “macros remaining” to “macros consumed”?

Options
seksouu
seksouu Posts: 1 Member
This might just be a question for premium members, but I have no clue how to switch the macros display setting so that it’s not showing how many grams are “remaining”, that’s kinda confusing. I’d rather see how many grams i’ve consumed in the day so far. Same with calories.

Ive been looking forever and can’t find that setting. If anyone knows how to change this, that would be great!
0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Hudson
    Hudson Posts: 74 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your feedback. The dashboard at the top of the Diary can't be set to macros consumed as of now. But it's something we're looking into. On the homepage dashboard, we give you both a consumed value as well as the remaining.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,156 Member
    Options
    seksouu wrote: »
    This might just be a question for premium members, but I have no clue how to switch the macros display setting so that it’s not showing how many grams are “remaining”, that’s kinda confusing. I’d rather see how many grams i’ve consumed in the day so far. Same with calories.

Ive been looking forever and can’t find that setting. If anyone knows how to change this, that would be great!

If you go into the diary, turn your screen to landscape mode and you should see both total claimed and remaining at the bottom. (That's in the android app in any case)
  • msvise
    msvise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If on the app, Tap on the values of nutrients remaining for the nutrition pie-graph. It will give you g consumed in each macro as well as the % to goal.
    Not the easiest to get to, but it works :-)