Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finish the sentence: I can't believe I ate a whole...

15678911»

Replies

• bangles501
    bangles501 Posts: 26 Member
    product_285.jpg

A whole can :embarassed:

YEP
  • britkneemeyer
    britkneemeyer Posts: 54 Member
    These are my kryptonite! I never have eaten the whole can but once i had to throw half of it out to stop myself.
    pre healthy-
    three quarter pounders with cheese a large fry and soda
    whole bags of doritos
    whole pizza
    20 piece chicken nuggets
    whole bags of cold lunchmeat.
    whole boxes of mac and cheese with added cheese
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    pffftt......a whole lotta stuff !
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    A large Cuban sandwich at the Seahorse in St Pete Beach today. It was the most wonderful treat!
  • The scary thing is that I've been told that I can out eat a grown-*kitten* man by a rather "luscious" (his words) grown-*kitten* man. I am 5'3''/ 130 lbs. XP

I can eat an entire raspberry elegance cake, if left unchecked. Actually, I still feel pretty bad about that, but it was g*ddamned delicious AND my birthday. When I was burning a lot on swim team, I could go to a restaurant, order the largest steak, keep ordering about 4 or so virgin strawberry daiquiris, (smoothies pretty much), and not worry about it. Those days have long past. :D

So, usually, if I just let myself go like that, it's an annual reward for finishing a race or something. In the case of the cake, getting through school.

lina2.JPG
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    In my biggest days I used to could eat a super sonic cheddar pepper burger (if you like those they are sooo easy to make...I used to work at Sonic...they literally just added cheddar peppers and chipotle mayo), a large chili cheese tots with ranch, and a route 44 diet coke with diet cherry (LOL)

Not even on my hungriest days can I eat near that now! Thank GOD :P
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    pie.

last night in my dream. It was an awesome dream! lol
  • LRoslin
    LRoslin Posts: 128
    Two bars of Valrhona chocolate from Trader Joe's. Yeah, they were the "small" ones at 150 cals each, but still....ugh. And on a day I didn't work out due to a virus, so blerch.
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    - Half gallon of ice cream
    - Entenmann's Louisiana crunch cake (always with ice cream)
    - Entenmann's Deluxe Cinnamon Rolls (always with ice cream)
    - Box of little debbie swiss rolls (always with ice cream)
    - Container of oreo/chips ahoy cookies (with milk)
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 167 Member
    Let's see where do I start:
    A whole cheesecake
    A whole 10 in birthday cake (minus 2 slices)
    A whole box of granola bars
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    I have eaten a WHOLE GIANT burrito from this place called Filiberto's. Freakin delicious. But they weigh like 1.5 lbs! Now I can barely eat 1/4 of one and I feel full!

A whole pizza? No problem.
    a whole box of cereal - yep.
    a whole bag of doritos - yep.
    a whole bag of chips a hoy cookies. yep.
    a whole large size bag of movie popcorn, with butter.
    and probably the worst of all - a whole 1/2 gallon of ice cream. :cry: :sad: :noway:

Disgusting. No wonder I weighed in at 217 lbs!!! Seeing this list makes me realize how bad my habits were and how terribly I was neglecting my emotions trying to eat them away (bad marriage), and how far I have come! I feel proud of myself. I have lost 40 lbs (12 since joining MFP!).
  • - bags upon bags of gummy bears and gummy worms (I do this to a much much lesser extent now)
    - 10+ bags of snack size doritos (ditto with cheez its :blushing: )
    - Box of flan (6 cups really)
    - GIRL. SCOUT. COOKIES. 'nuff said.
    Most recently I went to McDonald's and had a fish sandwich, white chocolate mocha (with the whipped cream!) and a half box of mcnuggets
  • - bag of almonds! -

It was 5 oz. = 850 calories.

I can never stop myself at a handful of nuts. Which is why I just can't eat them.
  • wordena
    wordena Posts: 177 Member
    Head of cabbage. In one sitting. So much regret
  • Fenrissa
    Fenrissa Posts: 116
    Box of granola bars.
    500g jar of peanut butter.
    Pan of brownies.

Can't believe how much food I used to be able to eat a couple years ago, ugh. :noway: :sick: