I've Lost 60 Pounds and FEEL GREAT!

Options
13»

Replies

• BarbMessimer
    BarbMessimer Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    exstromn wrote: »
    Congratulations sister! Regaining mobility is my main goal along with the subsequent weight loss needed to help keep cancer recurrence at bay. You are an amazing example of a positive spirit! Keep up the good work Barb, I know you will reach your goals!!!

Thank you so much! I feel like a "normal person again. I can walk and can shop without the use of a motorized scooter. I can get out of the bed more easily and can get up off the floor all by myself. I feel like I got my life back! (And I did)
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,202 Member
    Options
    exstromn wrote: »
    Congratulations sister! Regaining mobility is my main goal along with the subsequent weight loss needed to help keep cancer recurrence at bay. You are an amazing example of a positive spirit! Keep up the good work Barb, I know you will reach your goals!!!

Thank you so much! I feel like a "normal person again. I can walk and can shop without the use of a motorized scooter. I can get out of the bed more easily and can get up off the floor all by myself. I feel like I got my life back! (And I did)

This is utterly fabulous: I'm very happy for you. The rewards of finding the right personal tactics are so, so powerful! Keep up the great work, and I'm sure the positive outcomes will keep rolling in. Go, you!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,118 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »

Good article. Thanks for posting 😊.
    I am meeting with my GP next week to discuss fasting!
  • BarbMessimer
    BarbMessimer Posts: 270 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    BCLadybug888

Don't be surprised if he doesn't support this. So few do... but as a RN I can tell you it's the best thing for your health. Studies with mice show that they're healthier and it extends their lives. I'm living proof of renewed health and the elimination of chronic diseases like diabetes and kidney disease. Never felt better!
  • newlifenewrules
    newlifenewrules Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! Congrats on an amazing success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!