Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Food Diary - increase the number of columns in browser version

Options
DallasFilby
DallasFilby Posts: 7 Member
I love MFP and have used it daily for about 5 years. Currently MFP browser version has six columns that can be customised to suit the macro or micro needs of the user. I have a common health issue which requires me to keep a track of calories, carbs, fat, protein, fibre and sodium. My doctor also has me on a low saturated fat diet but this requires seven columns. I can check this manually of course but i thought it would be so useful if in the settings, the user could select how many columns they'd like displayed with the default being six. This would only impact those who like me, chose to view an extra column of data or two etc. Or, if this is not possible then just adding one or two extra columns. Thanks for the opportunity to offer a suggestion, and keep up the great work :)
9 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• gingersnapp21475
    gingersnapp21475 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too would like to add one or two columns. I don't see an answer to this question so I guess the answer is "no".
  • HeatherLeeZ
    HeatherLeeZ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    this is the same thing I'd like to change in MFP. Cronometer does this and I'm tempted to switch for that reason. What keeps me with MFP is that I have so much saved data on it and don't want to redo that in another app