Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

recipe directions

Options
I see there is a Today's Food Notes section in the daily food diary. Since that code is already done could you add a recipe directions section to the Manage Recipe page, so we can either type in the recipe or paste them. I imagine database space might be an issue and why this hasn't been implemented....thx steve
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Grumpworth
    Grumpworth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes please, I too would like to be able to add recipe directions.
  • Grumpworth
    Grumpworth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, the response from MyFitnessPal was not positive. I've had to switch to another app that allows recipe directions to be stored with the ingredients as notes. Disappointing because otherwise I really like MyFitnessPal.
  • retroxler58
    retroxler58 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    MFP has already developed the necessary programming code to include directions on "Meals"... either use the same code on the "Recipes" tab or swap places with Neals... who needs to know how to plate a meal versus what the temp or method to cook prepare a recipe???

Come on MFP... I know you have this blog in place to gain insight on uses and requested mods to the App... make the change and make the App better!