When did people notice that you lost weight that didn't know you were working on it?

Options
2»

Replies

• lightningbolt9
    lightningbolt9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    People generally say something to me after each five to eight or so pounds down. I always feel sheepish when they point it out, so it doesn't bother me if they don't say anything. I've started weight training this week, so I'm curious if any new muscle definition in the coming months changes what people say (or if they say anything at all).
  • runlikeananna
    runlikeananna Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    At about 7 or 8 kilos lost.
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Most people in my personal life starting noticing around the 20lb range,im 60lbs down and working toward another 30lb goal. What got me to personally realize my hard work was finally paying off is when strangers started asking me for tips and advice in the gym or making comments on some of the stuff I was wearing. Like this morning I wore a sleeveless shirt that said installing muscles... Random guy walked up to me and said I think that shirt is for people who aren't already swole as hell
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!