toning up

Options
hey guys im back :) after doing weight wtchers for a month i learnt all the tips from their site and decided to come back to MFP :)

so i have a question .... does anyone have any tips on getting motivated to tone up .. ive got some great exersices cos i want to tone my bingo wings ... but i just can not be bothered
any ways of overcoming that xx

Replies

• pange
    pange Posts: 82
    Options
    The only way that's really worked for me is to get an accountability partner. My husband doesn't actually work out with me, but we encourage each other to exercise, log our calories, not eat certain things, etc. And we both try not to be enablers. If one of us wants something unhealthy, the other is there to prevent that from happening. Good luck!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I agree about having an accountability partner. You need to find something that is fun too that won't seem like a chore! The only thing I have found that finally got me off my lazy butt is P90X. Different workout everyday, so it doesn't get boring, and it continues to challenge me after 4 months. Good luck. Motivation does have to come from within. When you do workout, you can log into a site called WOWY and be entered into a daily sweepstakes to earn money too. Message me for info if you're interested.