What Makeup Are You Loving Right Now?

Options
PKM0515
PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
For me, Colourpop eyeshadows (specifically the "All Amethyst" palette).

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I’ve gotten a lot of use out of my Jeffree Star Orgy pallet. I didn’t think I’d use so many browns but here we are. I should probably pick up his cremated pallet too since I don’t own any grays.
    I’m really impressed with Halsey’s AboutFace fractal glitter but can’t remember the shade names. It’s the champagne and the purply ones. Her glosses are really nice as well, not in love with the scent but it isn’t strong. (Mint)
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I’ve gotten a lot of use out of my Jeffree Star Orgy pallet. I didn’t think I’d use so many browns but here we are. I should probably pick up his cremated pallet too since I don’t own any grays.
    I’m really impressed with Halsey’s AboutFace fractal glitter but can’t remember the shade names. It’s the champagne and the purply ones. Her glosses are really nice as well, not in love with the scent but it isn’t strong. (Mint)

Ooh, thanks for letting me know about these!

Another product I'm really liking is Milk's cheek and lip tint in "Rally." I DON'T like the price, especially considering the small size of the product, but the shade is beautiful and perfect for my coloring.

Off to look up the products you mentioned...

Edited to add that Colourpop has a beautiful gray palette (since you mentioned grays): https://colourpop.com/products/blowin-smoke-eyeshadow-palette
  • siberiantarragon
    siberiantarragon Posts: 265 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Honestly I like Wet n Wild and Covergirl better than the expensive brands I've tried. The Wet n Wild Silk Finish lipstick is the best and it's only like $1.29. I have every color that they sell at the drugstore, but I especially love the colors Dark Pink Frost and Secret Muse. I also love the Heart and Sol eyeshadow palette, which is pinks/reds/neutrals. And I use the Photofocus Foundation all the time (although I do wish it had a little more coverage and less messy applicator).

For Covergirl I love the CG Smoothers BB Cream and the Clean tinted lip balms (I wear both of those when I don't wear a full face of makeup). I also love their AquaSmooth cream foundation which I've used since I was a teenager, and their blushes (although I wish they had a better shade range since they're all very similar).

Also the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind is my holy grail concealer. I don't think I will ever use anything else as long as they keep making it.

I also think Revlon lipsticks have the best formula although I only own two of them because they're kind of expensive (speaking of which drugstore makeup has gotten insanely expensive since COVID).