CURVES?

Options
2»

Replies

• JillDePra
    Options
    You can go to Curves every day if you want, and I highly reccommend CurvesSmart. And by the way, if you're going around the circuit for 45 to 60 minutes, you're not working out hard enough on the machines in the first place. If you are truly exhausting your muscle group on each machine - meaning that your muscles are failing and shaking and you can't wait for the "Change Stations Now" message because you physically just can't do one more rep! - you are kind of wasting your time. That workout kicked the butt of one AZ Razorback x-linebacker last month, and it can kick yours too if you do it the right way. :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Everyone will have a different experience and everyone has different needs. I was a member of Curves for a year. I went for four months. I got very bored with it, and in the end, a gym membership that included a variety of equipment and unlimited classes was better for me.

That's MY experience. But I know a lot of people who really love Curves and have had great success with it. Can you do a trial couple weeks there to see?
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can go to Curves every day if you want, and I highly reccommend CurvesSmart. And by the way, if you're going around the circuit for 45 to 60 minutes, you're not working out hard enough on the machines in the first place. If you are truly exhausting your muscle group on each machine - meaning that your muscles are failing and shaking and you can't wait for the "Change Stations Now" message because you physically just can't do one more rep! - you are kind of wasting your time. That workout kicked the butt of one AZ Razorback x-linebacker last month, and it can kick yours too if you do it the right way. :)
    Believe me, my 45-60 min at Curves really does kick my butt! I push myself really hard to go around that many times.