Back again and would love some friends!

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm not new to MFP but I am trying to get more involved in the community side of the site. I am 38 with 200+lb to lose and would love some friends for motivation and support!

A little about my current journey: I'm type 2 diabetic but haven't had the mental state to really take care of myself and my diabetes. A recent health scare with my mother, whom lives with my husband and myself, really made me change my priorities. Luckily a day before she got sick I got the courage to go back to my doctor and get back on all my medication, i don't think I would have been able to get through the last couple months without it. Since that doctor visit (Sept 26th) I have lost 24lb checking my bloodsugars and watching what i eat. My bloodsugars are really good right now but I struggle with walking/exercise in general.

A little about myself: I live with my husband who is very supportive. My mother lives with us and we are taking care of her diabetes along with some other health issues. I currently have 1 dog (lost our 13 year old dog last month ;_;) and many cats. Love video games, board games, D&D, sewing, crafting, and reading when I can.

Replies

• rubynab
    rubynab Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, with the exception of mum at home and I'm single 🫣.
    I'd love to connect since we're pretty much at the same place and I'd like to encourage you and be encouraged ☺️