A couple of small NSVs

Options
I'm starting to eat healthier (gradually) and have started exercising. It's only been 10 days but already there are a couple NSVs for me.

The first is when I normally get my time of the month my stomach bloats so badly that my clothes are tight. This time, no bloating - it cannot be coincidence - also my cramps have been less severe.

The second, which is actually not so small for me, is I've noticed a change in my sons eating habits. Normally he refuses to drink water and won't eat much fruit and veg ... but guess what, he wants to be just like his mummy and that is why he's been refusing to eat better, because I am not setting the right example. He's now drinking loads of water, eating much more fruit and has swapped chocolate biscuits for rice cakes with no complaints. I feel a certain element of guilt that I haven't done it sooner but at the same time I'm pleased I realised now rather than when he was over-weight. My main reason for wanting to do this was to set a good example for him and it's amazing to see the results of my changing working already. :smile:

Replies

• leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot! Good onya :). Turning your life around is never easy!