Where are you at?

Options
I'm 1 week into my workouts lol 1 week may not seem like much... and it wasn't even 7 days. It was 3 days. 1 hour workout each day. May not seem like much, but I am proud. I work full time and a mom of three kids! It's a big effort to go to the gym after work, leave the family for a hour and half. It's important though. It makes me happy and if I'll happy, I'm a better mom. So I'm celebrating 1 week of adding exercise into my life :) I am turning 37 at the end of the month and this is a gift to myself. I am so excited to see where this journey takes me throughout the winter. So where are you in your journey and are you happy with it??
l8hb4bdln4rx.jpg

Replies

• Vanessalove10
    Vanessalove10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, that’s something to really be proud of! Congrats!
    I’m a lifelong athlete and I’d been lifting weights consistently for the past 6.5 years but I got pretty bored with it recently. I still do it on occasion but recently I’ve taken up running which I never thought I’d enjoy and I seem to be pretty decent at it! I also stared tennis lessons and sheesh I’m terrible at it but I’m determined to improve. I am quite happy with where I am at the moment and I’m excited for the cool weather because it’s easier to exercise outdoors. (I live in a super hot state)
  • MyBodModProject
    MyBodModProject Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Well done! That is exactly the amount of exercise I have managed to do for the last month or so. Feels good to be moving again, doesn’t it?! I swam for at least two hours six days a week for most of my life and now I am thrilled with an hour for three days. Wow. It is a long road back to where I was. At least we are moving once again.