Looking to create support group/step challenge contests

Options
Would anyone be interested in creating a step challenge group ? I have a step goal of 10,000 everyday and sometimes I miss it because I’m not motivated . If we have a group maybe we can create new goals and motivate each other . Located in Deltona fl

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,853 Member
    Options
    Have you checked out the Challenges part of the Community? There are some great pre-existing challenges there. I don't see a steps-only challenge going yet, but this one includes step-goal people:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10876981/november-2022-walk-jog-run-bike-steps-and-miles-challenge#latest

You may wish to start one that's steps only, and the Challenges area would be a good spot to do it. But joining an existing challenge, already pre-populated with motivated/motivating people can be a good start, too.

Best wishes!
  • MyBodModProject
    MyBodModProject Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I would love to do a step challenge with you. I I have been trying to get 10,000 steps or more in a day and I have not been doing very well lately. Support from others would be terrific as I am in Chicago and it is cold outside now. I have not found a step challenge in the community like AnnPT77 suggested. I will send a friend request.
  • XxAngry_Pixi
    XxAngry_Pixi Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do a step challenge with you also. 10000 is my daily goal too, but I can have trouble reaching it, I'd love a little extra motivation!