Newby

Options
lorraine_makin
lorraine_makin Posts: 1 Member
Hi I’m a newish return, ha.
I’m sorry this sounds odd but how do I delete all my past food diary.
Many thanks

Answers

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    There is not currently a data reset feature available for the program. We will definitely consider making this option available in a future update.

Our recommended option is to reset your starting date, weight and goals. As an alternative, you may delete your account and start over, but doing so will delete all of your information, and will require you to chose a new username.

You may access either option on our website at www.myfitnesspal.com. Mobile app users should log in using the same email address and password they use in the app.

Once you've logged in, If you would like to delete your account, click "My Home" then "Settings" then "Delete Account." Please note, if you are a Premium member, you will need to wait until your subscription ends before deleting your account, as Premium subscriptions are non transferable from one account to another.

If you would prefer to update your profile, click "My Home" then "Settings" then "Update diet/fitness profile" to set a new starting weight and goal weight.. Make sure you hit the green "Update Profile" button at the bottom of the page.
This discussion has been closed.