Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Diary change Date; show calendar on App (iOS)

Options
Please allow to switch or add a way to change date with full calendar view, when changing date on the Diary part of the app.
Like the website:
z9c19w65078u.png

Thank you.
Tagged:
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,166 Member
    Options
    Does the Apple/iOS version not give you that calendar type thingie if you tap on "Today" "Yesterday" or the date at the top of your diary page? The Android version does.
  • MRPlougstrup
    MRPlougstrup Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    No, I only have this option:
    4h3btqnkm8wh.png
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,166 Member
    Options
    I wonder if that's a bug, then, rather than a missing feature.

This is how it looks on my Android phone, when I click on the word "Today" at the top. I can then finger scroll through the months by swiping horizontally or using the < > controls, or change the year by clicking the down-arrow next to the smaller "November 2022", or use the pencil option to type in a date.

z1xqx2tau48c.png

What you're getting looks like a little like a broken version of that function. You might want to try asking MFP support about it, via the Help option, rather than assuming it needs to be a feature request.

• MRPlougstrup
    MRPlougstrup Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’ll try that.
    Thank you AnnPT77.