Show us your graphs!

Options
2»

Replies

• MuffinTopMan74
    MuffinTopMan74 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    tp2ocmwsyanj.png
    I am not trying to lose weight but trying to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time. I started weightlifting about a month ago and increased my protein intake to about 140-162g per day. Also, I am using creatine to boost my ATP. My maintenance calories are 2545, but my diet is set at my BMR of 1884 calories per day. LOL, I gained weight but lost 3.5 in on my waist; now at 44.5in. I am using the bodybuilder diet for cutting. I was 228 lbs in June, but I didn't count that weight because I had heart issues and took diuretics, and dropped 15 lbs in two weeks from urine from water retention. I just put my weight on the day I start at the gym to be fair and more accurate.
  • refactored
    refactored Posts: 399 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Thought I would bump this with my updated graph with my daily weigh-ins since 2021. The weight is in kilograms. I think it can be helpful to see that weightloss isn't always a straight slope down.
    ru3sntrqa49i.png
  • drv123
    drv123 Posts: 62 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Here's me from January 6th 2022 to today, down 75 lbs. I've been on a bit of a slowdown this month but I'm happy overall with my progress.

EDIT: wanted to add a bit of context to the chart. Except this week I've weighed myself every morning, increases and decreases. Not sure I'd recommend that to anyone but it does make it interesting to go back and look at all the little blips upward and remind myself when my weight fluctuates that it's normal. The overall trend is all that matters.

2duxa3hw7w6x.png
  • RMUNTZ2
    RMUNTZ2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I struggled for 30 years till this year converting to a low carb lifestyle. I am now 7 pounds from my target weight in the normal zone for my height and weight.uvfrm6k5vj4z.jpg
  • Lil_K0
    Lil_K0 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    h6u6rs1r8gfb.png
    I have been weight lifting for 2 months and just started ADF this week. Finally, the scale is moving, not just the weight but the body fat is going down as well.
  • gzellner
    gzellner Posts: 4 Member
    Options

dcebsafcap5m.png
  • smlarkey
    smlarkey Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    10 months of dieting followed by 6 months of a diet break to reverse to maintenance. Just now starting a deficit again to lean out a bit more.

1ol8tgb5o0ey.jpeg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!