Shaun T rocks!

Options
I just have to say I'm 42 days into Insanity and have only lost a few pounds which is very discouraging. Today I decided to update my measurements and holy cow.

Day 1 Day 42

Waist 38 34

Hips 46 44

Chest 41 40.5

R arm 15 13.5

L arm 15 13.5

R thigh 29 27

L thigh 29 27

13.5 inches lost in only 42 days!!!!! I still have a long road ahead to get to my final goals but this is a great start.
114_zpsf63c6f71.jpg
These are my day 1 and day 40 pics :smile:CAM00348_zps95fe3e40.jpg

Replies

37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference! =) Keep up the amazing work!
  • RosemarieSenpai
    RosemarieSenpai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Way to go! My favorite part of looking at result photos are the smiles I see! Keep it up!
  • ElizaPure
    ElizaPure Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    OMG babes that's freeking awesome you look amazing ! You Must Be Over The Moon ! xXx

Makes Mental Note To Dig Out Partners Insanity box set.................I Think Me & Mr Shaun T Need A DATE !
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I had tears in my eyes when I compared those pictures. Just wanted to share so someone else struggling with the number on the scale can see how much change can happen with only a few pounds lost!
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Totally a visible difference. I'm on day 2, and I'm hoping this will push me into the next phase of my weight loss!
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Most people see the biggest changes about halfway thru Month 2. You're gonna be over the moon!

Awesome job, keep digging deeper!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Holy inches lost!!!! WTG!
  • AHuffaker14
    Options
    WAY to go!!! I just finished week 1 and dont' feel like i have lost anything so this gives me some encouragement to keep going. Thank you for posting this
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazingly well!! You must feel SO good about yourself! I'll be starting Week 7 tomorrow, and I am noticing changes in my body's shape. I haven't measured in a while...I probably should! Keep up the awesome work! Shaun T. DOES rock!
  • Redwings9212
    Options
    whenever i start to feel discouraged about insanity i always look up peoples pictures and it gives me more motivation im really happy for you i know you must feel so happy about the weight you have lost there is such a difference!! good for youu!!!
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! This is a really encouraging post, as today is one of those days for me where I'm feeling frustrated with the number on the scale not moving. Even your boobs are looking better :)
  • thesifter
    thesifter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Very encouraging , you look great. Goes to show that other measurements and photos are important! Go girl , well done.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Good for you and congrats on your progress & success!

Today was day two of Insanity for me. I'll have to keep this post in mind in case I get discouraged later on!

:flowerforyou:
  • SheHulkExtrodinaire
    Options
    Great work! Try to remember results are not always on the scale!

Keep up the amazing work!

ps. add me as a friend :)