"Full Printable Report" Any updates? We miss this! Thank you!

Options
cush36
cush36 Posts: 1 Member
printing
IMeyer7
IMeyer7 Posts: 1 Member
November 5 edited November 8
Hi there,

Could we please have an update on this? I miss the "Full Printable Report" feature!
Thank you!

BELOW IS A THREAD FROM PREVIOUS "PRINT" QUESTION.
As of Nov. 3, 2022, I am having trouble printing the "printable diary". It prints with the incorrect food and exercise information. Does anyone know how how to fix it?

Also, now the "printouts" are a different look/format. Why did that change?

Thank you, IMeyer7

November 8
Apologies for any problems you are having. To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

November 7
I noticed the same exact thing! I hope this gets resolved real soon. I often print out my menus and take them with me.

November 8
You can still see the printable report? All I get is a 404 page not found error. :s

cmriverside
cmriverside Posts: 32,629 Member
November 8
The nutrition numbers on the Printable Report are all wrong, too. According to the Printable Report, I have all kinds of errors recorded on items.

I used this report all the time. It needs to be fixed!!

@DaffyGirl88
DaffyGirl88 wrote: »
You can still see the printable report? All I get is a 404 page not found error. :s

You can refresh a couple times and it will appear. No point though, the numbers are crazy-wrong.

November 8
I have the same problem. Effective 11/04/2022, the lay out of Printable Report (by clicking "View Full Report(Printable)" has been changed. Since then, the Printable Report is not matching Food Diary. Numbers(e.g. Calories and other nutrition) of itemized food contains wrong numbers. Subtotal calculation is incorrect. For example, Lunch and Dinner has the same subtotal even food I ate are different. On top of it, the subtotal calculation is incorrect. Occasionally, the printable report is not even generated by showing 404 page not found error. This never happened before the change of 11/04/2022. Good news is myfitnesspal is aware of this issue and they are investigating the cause of this problem. I hope they fix this problem as soon as possible. We truly need the Printable Report to keep track of our food intake and our health. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.