Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Logging workout routines

Options
jrobinson5151
jrobinson5151 Posts: 1 Member
I'm a new user and have created a few workout routines. Some have one exercise, others have multiple. Some are done at home, others at the gym. However, when I log any into my diary, it shows "gym workout" with no reference to the routine title or completed exercises that make up the routine. Thanks in advance for any help!
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• jjlbrick
    jjlbrick Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Yesterday we got 6” of snow it warmed up to -9 wind 25 mph. I shoveled snow for 45 minutes.
    I tried to enter it as exercise. Mfp doesn’t recognize this.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,166 Member
    Options
    jjlbrick wrote: »
    Yesterday we got 6” of snow it warmed up to -9 wind 25 mph. I shoveled snow for 45 minutes.
    I tried to enter it as exercise. Mfp doesn’t recognize this.

@jjlbrick - did you use the "Shoveling snow" exercise in the MFP exercise database, in the Cardiovascular exercise part of the database? That has worked for me. (I think it might over-estimate the calories some, though that may vary with the amount of snow, shoveling speed, and how energetically one goes after it.) It's a good calorie burner, at a decent pace, though.