30 Day Shred Calories?

Options
Hello all who are shredding! How do you add your workout calories for the day after doing a 30 day shred work out since it's not an option under the cardio exercise on this site? What should I put it down as so I know what my work out calories are?

Thanks! :)

Replies

• kpie11
    kpie11 Posts: 53
    Options
    I put it in under circuit training. Hope that helps! Good luck!
  • WannaBHottyMommy
    WannaBHottyMommy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    circuit training is what i was told then i use this website to put in my weight, and then type of exercise (circuit) and time and it computes it. i odn't know how accurate it is but atleast we can log that we did this type of exercise.
    here is what i typed in google
    Calories Burned - Circuit Training
    and it gave me website sparkpeople.com
    today will be my day 4:happy:
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been using circuit training also! I'm on day 4 today :)
  • tp180000
    tp180000 Posts: 3
    Options
    I put it in as calisthenics vigorous effort and it gave me 273 calories burned for about 20 which seems pretty accurate.
  • vivideloquence
    vivideloquence Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm super excited to get started! I'm waiting for my food to settle and mu husband to get off the tv when he leaves for work and then I will be ready to give it a go!
  • vivideloquence
    Options
    Sweet! I just did my first day at level 1 and I loved it! Yay for Jillian and Yay for us!
  • am_lowe
    am_lowe Posts: 113
    Options
    i just finished L1D2! i didn't know how i was going to make it... i was so sore after yesterday. but i felt a LOT better than i expected to. and i feel REALLY great now! so if this time tomorrow you start to think maybe you need a day off... don't be so quick to doubt yourself!

but to your question - sorry i rambled - i put mine in as 10 minutes circuit training and 10 minutes rope jumping... i get just 207 calories and one hell of a workout!

edited to add - way to go, completing L1D1!!
  • jlayney
    jlayney Posts: 22
    Options
    i have the shred too. not doing it at the moment. but after day 5 the soreness lets up...until you switch to level 2! haha! that's a whole different group of muscles.... but i love jillian and her workout really works!
  • am_lowe
    am_lowe Posts: 113
    Options
    i have the shred too. not doing it at the moment. but after day 5 the soreness lets up...until you switch to level 2! haha! that's a whole different group of muscles....

that is not bad news!! thanks for sharing!
  • vivideloquence
    Options
    Do you all usually spend the first week at Level 1, the second week at Level 2 and so on?
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Typically people spend 10 days doing each level since its the 30DS. But I know some people ( with physical issues) that spent a lot more time doing level 1 than 2 or 3. Do whatever you feel comfortable with :smile: