c25k

I just started c25k today! I'm not a runner but have always wanted to want to run, lol. Has anyone else recently started? Would love to hear from people who are doing or have done the program!

Replies

• unequalstars13
    unequalstars13 Posts: 19 Member
    I sweat by C25K. It helps me lose 60 pounds because it got me off my butt and pushed me to do something I had NEVER done before...run. It took a while for me to learn to love running but now I can honestly say that it's my happy time. it's still hard and challenging but I really look forward to it. My next plan is to do Bridge to 10K.

The best advice I can give you is to take it slow. Go by time, and don't worry about how fast you go. It's more important to complete the intervals than go super fast and have to stop half way through because you over exerted yourself. Also, if you have to repeat a day or two that is OKAY. :)

Good luck!
  • serafin366
    serafin366 Posts: 60 Member
    I just started yesterday, Im going to friend you so we can track out progress together!
  • muamontreal
    muamontreal Posts: 109 Member
    Week 3 day 2 today. I start to enjoy it too ( unthinkable at the beginnig). Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • shurleec
    shurleec Posts: 99 Member
    Thanks everyone!! Yes serafin that sounds great!