My Fitness Pal and Samsung Health

Options
oeagleo
oeagleo Posts: 70 Member
I'm using an Android phone, actually two, a Pixel 7 Pro on Android 13, and a Samsung S20 FE on Android 12. Neither can connect to the MFP servers when I try to log in, after putting in the password, and trying to connect, the little icon just spins.
That being said, I need to connect MFP to Samsung health, but the only methods I see are using the mobile app, which I cannot use at the moment. Searching on the Web site,, looking for the connecting apps, I don't see Samsung Health.
So the question is Can I connect MFP to Samsung Health? I'd really like to do this, as I'm using another app at the momet (My Net Diary) and the sub is expiring this month. The cost of these two apps does not warrant justification for subbing to both, so it's going to be one or the other.
Can anyone help? Apparently the "geeks that be" are "working on" the mobile app problem, but looking through the forums, I see this issue was even happening in 2019, but I think that was Under Armor time, and hasn't MFP changed hands since then?
Help?

Replies

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,431 Member
    Options
    I used an android Samsung phone I downloaded the myfitness app then link samsung health to the app
  • robout41
    robout41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've connected Samsung Health to MFP. I didn't have any problems. In MFP Settings, go into Apps and Devices and Samsung Health is an option?