Home page problem

Options
Hello! When I click on "Home", I get a page with the following information: Undefined Male Member since... 2010. How can I get rid of this? Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,291 Member
    Options
    I am also having this issue!
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Same here :#
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,291 Member
    Options
    I am not sure why this was marked as "answered" when there is no answer here and I am still experiencing this issue.
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    The problem has finally disappeared; I hope it has for you also, minstrelofsarcasm (love your name btw!)
  • deidraroberts9
    deidraroberts9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    lily1972 what happened to make it disappear? It's only happening on my laptop computer. My desktop computer displays the normal home page.
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,236 MFP Staff
    Options
    I am not sure why this was marked as "answered" when there is no answer here and I am still experiencing this issue.

If you're still experiencing this problem, please reach out to our support team via the link/email above for further assistance.
  • lily1972
    Options
    lily1972 what happened to make it disappear? It's only happening on my laptop computer. My desktop computer displays the normal home page.

I didn't do anything... I just logged back on (as usual) and the issue was resolved two days after flagging it :o Perhaps is it necessary to log out on a daily basis? Hopefully this issue will quickly be resolved for you also! :)
  • BoDi40
    BoDi40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Where do you logout?

I am also getting the undefined male and can't get to my profile
  • lily1972
    Options
    BoDi40 wrote: »
    Where do you logout?

I am also getting the undefined male and can't get to my profile

I usually log out at the top right corner of any page on my computer screen/tablet or I click on the three parrallel lines in the top corner (menu) and find "log out". Hope that helps!