Caloric goal doesn't change no matter what changes are made in my profile

Options
CrawfordBayNicola
CrawfordBayNicola Posts: 8 Member
Hello. I'm newish here and currently on the free version. I made a change on my profile today and noticed that it had no affect on my caloric goals. Then I made a few more adjustments just to see if that was just a blip but still no changes. Now I'm worried that the caloric goal is not correct and is stuck somehow. I've made sure all my profile entries are as correct as possible, but wondering if someone knows what is going on here.

The calorie goal that it is currently set at, 1780, was set recently by the program after a 10 pound weight loss. Before that it was 2070. Thanks for any thoughts on this.

Answers

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 742 MFP Staff
    Options
    Apologies for any problems you are having. Please reach out to our dedicated support team for further assistance via https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I've been around for a long time, and I'm suddenly having issues with this as well. It upped my calories to 2300 from 1900 and it won't change despite changes to activity levels or amount lost per week.
  • LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    same, i had trouble last night. it did not adjust even though I tried several times through the view guided setup to reset my particulars. also did not flow through for Cals in the food tracker.

i tried putting in different weights and different weight loss rates and the cals did not adjust. tried on android phone and on windows pc.
This discussion has been closed.