Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Why is the workout app without a demonstration

Options
scottckilbarger8501
scottckilbarger8501 Posts: 4 Member
So, I have used BodySpace and bodybuilder for workouts along with a lot of other great platforms. Currently I tried out your workout portion of the app and well. I can see ppl getting injured based off here we go figure it out high speed. As a master of fitness trainer I will say unfortunately I would not come close to using this in a PT plan for a troop that needs a little extra PT based off the fact nothing is broken down Gumby style for injury prevention also seems like your high speed trainers have a good pace for 1 exercise per. May want them to do the whole thing so the tempo is manageable right now what I see is showing off. Look at me supper stud and what I can do. That’s right high speed you did one thing and seen your way out lol.

So far unfortunately this app is coming short of exceptional even with the calorie counter. I have asked questions on here and nothing. Why have this if there is no point.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated