Options

Replies

• beyondmywildestdreams
    Options
    exercise.png
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Im in again, this months target is 45miles during my running training in September. Off to a good start this morning with 4.7miles in training.

exercise.png
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    9/1: bicycling 15.25km

total: 15.25km
    left: 114.75km

exercise.png
  • MMoriarty2013
    Options
    1.55 miles to start my journey this month towards my goal of 65 miles for September. :smile:

exercise.png
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    exercise.png

Thank God! It was the stupid Ticker Factory's fault! :grumble:
  • robin949598
    robin949598 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    2 miles this morning

exercise.png
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Update!
    3.92 KMs in :)

exercise.png

I did manage to pop my knee slightly but no harm done at this point. Commitment has begun :)
  • IndianPrincess8888
    Options

blk-exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,340 Member
    Options
    I created a ticker but I'm having trouble posting it on this thread. Someone please help

After you create the ticker and click [NEXT], you'll see options for links to copy and paste. Grab the one marked "bbCode" and copy/paste it into your forum post here announcing your workout. Also, paste it on a new line rather than the end of a sentence/paragraph. Tickers don't like sharing space. :happy:
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    11km done today

exercise.png
  • sapphire318
    sapphire318 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This is my first MYAC...I'm going for 40 miles if it isn't too late to join!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,340 Member
    Options
    Updated to here

First I'd like to thank everyone for all the kind words. Like I said before, I'm really glad to help and try to give back a little in return from what I've been so fortunate to get out of this challenge.

Secondly, welcome to all of the new people!! Also those that are completely* new to MFP!! :) You don't know it, but you have been lucky enough to stumble onto the best challenge thread on all of MFP. :bigsmile: You're not competing with anyone else, only yourself....and holding yourself to your commitment to KEEP MOVING IT, in whatever manner you wish to do so. I would also encourage you to go back and re-read (or read for the first time) the original post by Denise (Bluiz13)....the first post on Page 1. Especially the part about how when this thread fills up, it will "lock" and you won't be able to post any more here, but the very last post at the bottom of page 20 will contain a link saying something like <<continued here>> and you will need to go there to post new updates.

Lastly, since there is no real deadline to joining this, you *can* technically join pretty much right up to the end of the month...everybody that has asked to join is completely welcome to do so and will be added to the Challenge spreadsheet. (Located at: http://tinyurl.com/mgtpplu)

smiley-sport018.gif

Dave
    Darkrider42
  • TejasKat
    Options
    I added four miles this morning! :smile:

exercise.png
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 110 for September!

Glad this challenge is still going & BIG thank you to DINO for keep the stats for us; your work was appreciated!!!
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    In September I'm going to try for 60 miles but include my daily miles from my Fitbit. Lets see how it goes!

1/09: 2.6 miles (Fitbit)
    2/09: 5.0 miles (Fitbit)

Total: 7.6 miles

exercise.png
  • leambi
    leambi Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    14 miles so far.

exercise.png
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    So, the days are getting shorther, but will still push for the usual 1000 miles

01-09: 50.26 miles
    02-09: 55.30 miles
    September miles: 105.54

YTD miles: 10225
  • aj445
    aj445 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    If I'm not too late I'd like to join for 50 miles this month! 3.5 done :)
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Biking

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Off to a raging start -- 1.5 miles

exercise.png