5% Winter Countdown has Started! Your Plane Takes Off on 1/7/2023!

Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,087 Member
2023 Winter 5% Challenge Invitation! It is open now and you are welcome to join.

Are you looking for a way to get fit, lose weight, and have fun along the way? Check out the 2023 Winter 5% Challenge! Team members will work towards losing 5% of their starting weight in 8 weeks by participating in team challenges that focus on motivation, exercise & healthy lifestyle habits. Members in maintenance are also welcome. Come JOIN us to write your own success story! Let’s have fun, make new friends, and get in shape! Start date Saturday, January 7th, 2023. If you blog please mention the new challenge and invite your friends!

Don't wait till you reach your goal to be proud of yourself.

Be proud of every step you take to reach that goal.

A little progress each day adds up to big results.
Join Here

Replies

• walkreadlift
    walkreadlift Posts: 5 Member
    @Ceriusly1 Sounds like fun, count me in!
  • Ceriusly1
    @walkreadlift I see you have joined. I got you! Invitations will go out starting 12/26.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,429 Member
    THANKS to the 5% Challenge I've LOST almost 120 lbs!!! I NO LONGER Hurt as I walk!! AMAZING!!! My body is amazing! Though I am chronically ill, it's still so AMAZING!!! Imagine waking up in the AM, putting your feet on the floor and your knees do NOT HURT nor your back because of the excess weight!!

I've gained back my self respect, my self esteem (WOW!) and MY CONFIDENCE again!!!

COME AND JOIN because weight loss is so much more than "WEIGHT LOSS".
  • 101192edm
    101192edm Posts: 2 Member
    Please add me. Looking to exercise regularly and tighten to up healthy food choices after some holiday splurges! Thanks
  • Ceriusly1
    edited December 2022
    @101192edm Please follow this link to join the 5% Winter Community

Once there, go Here to request a seat on a team.

We're looking forward to meeting you!