My Turmeric!!! 😭

Options
xandraxian
xandraxian Posts: 11 Member
edited December 2022 in Recipes
ug23cx87ou4i.jpeg
Remember to always make sure your bags are closed before trying to flatten them!

Replies

• MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Nooooo!

I'll see your turmeric and raise you walnuts. I found an ancient bag of shelled walnuts in the larder and have been throwing a few handfuls in the food processor everyday to feed the birds. Before my coffee kicked in - to my horror, I'd mistakenly given the birds my just-bought fresh bag of walnuts! :'(
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,437 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Sympathies!

Not the same, but my fun for this morning was inverting a full large bowl of oatmeal (with yogurt, thawed frozen berries and molasses in it) onto my hardwood living room floor. Both the floor and the oatmeal were the worse for it. Also my nerves. Yeesh.
  • LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    lol, yep, get that... scooped my yogurt in large morning half finished cup of coffee instead of bowl next to it... lol
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    lol, yep, get that... scooped my yogurt in large morning half finished cup of coffee instead of bowl next to it... lol

😂😂😂

A few weeks ago, I was putting a 1kg tub of yogurt back into the fridge..I dropped it and the container cracked and yogurt was EVERYWHERE!
  • HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    Well ladies it's better to laugh than cry, now I won't feel all alone when I do very similar things, maybe we should just sit till the coffee kicks in.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I made a butter chicken (curry) sauce this morning. It has lots of turmeric in it and it needs to be blitzed smooth in a smoothie maker or food processor. I didn’t put the lid on properly. And I’m in my parents’ house 😳

Thought my mum was going to keel over as she was laughing sooo hard.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    I made a butter chicken (curry) sauce this morning. It has lots of turmeric in it and it needs to be blitzed smooth in a smoothie maker or food processor. I didn’t put the lid on properly. And I’m in my parents’ house 😳

Thought my mum was going to keel over as she was laughing sooo hard.

om...I think that trumps that 'little' sprinkle of turmeric on the floor lol!😮
  • Thewonderofitall
    Thewonderofitall Posts: 97 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    This!

9qpfxqgkzoqp.jpg

• ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I like cinnamon on my oatmeal - one morning I picked up the hot red pepper container by mistake ...
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    This!
    wkrouy3d15j9.jpg
    Unless one hates the taste of turmeric, I am completely puzzled by the whole turmeric in pill form thing. I buy my spices at the fresh bulk spice place and don't understand paying more than $25USD for bottle of 250/1000mg capsules when I can buy a whole half kilo of turmeric for less than $15USD.