Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Add to settings the ability to set a default home page

Options
GFRAD
GFRAD Posts: 2 Member
Although I like the Dashboard, I would like the ability to set the app to open to my Diary. I find it a bit annoyingly that every time I open the MyFitnessPal app to log meals and snacks, the app flips right to the dashboard rather than staying open on the diary page.
9 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Precinct74
    Precinct74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    People have been asking for this for years. I now notice that when you start the app (IOS) and immediately select "Diary", it flicks back to the dashboard again after a few seconds. This is very annoying.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 731 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for your suggestion, we will certainly consider your idea!
  • amyatt
    amyatt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need this as well. As the Diary is used multiple times a day and the Dashboard on an adhoc basis, the priority should be the Diary. There should be an option to choose as I guess not everyone will want this?
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Agree that we should be able to set it to something. I would do newsfeed, as I am more social here than anything and want to see what my friends are up to and saying.
  • lindello
    lindello Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like this ability also