JOIN THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE (BLC). Have fun and get support to reach your goals!

neekepoo
neekepoo Posts: 452 Member
edited December 2022 in Challenges
hr7cocrdprue.jpg

Join the BLC Family, make friends and reach your goals! Registration for Round 51 closes on January 3rd. Sign up now to get your spot!

HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2023 Winter BLC ROUND 50 IN THREE EASY STEPS!

1. Learn what the Biggest Loser Challenge is all about and meet the teams
Here's How: 2. Register for the BLC 51 Challenge
Here's How:
  • Head on over to the registration page using the link at the end of the orientation or by following this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
  • Join the registration group by clicking on the “Join” button, (you will not be able to post to the page until you join the group).
  • Scroll down to the “Discussions” area and click on the link that reads, ☘️REGISTRATION FOR BLC51 - Winter ROUND☘️ JOIN THE REGISTRATION TEAM FIRST!
  • Read the first post on the thread and follow the directions there. You will be asked to list the teams you chose in step one.
3. Join the BLC Team
Here's How: IMPORTANT: Add Grace GRACIE6 and Alice aalley5 as friends! In doing so, they can message you with any pertinent information. They are two of the coordinators of BLC and can help you with any snafoos you come across. ;-)

Here is how to friend someone if you are not sure:
  • Click on the "Find Members" tab in the menu bar on this page.
  • Type in the user name GRACIE6 and click on the green search button and it will take you to her profile page.
  • Click on the green "Add As Friend" button.
  • On the next page, click on the green "Add As Friend" button again. You do not need to write a message.
That's it! Onces Grace accepts your request you can message each other with any questions or concerns. Don't forget to request to be Alice's friend too.
The Next Steps

Once the BLC Admin accepts your request to join the BLC Group, you will find the BLC Group link in the MFP Community Section under “My Groups”. It may take a couple of days before it shows up.
You can follow all the BLC news on the BLC Group Page including team placements which will be posted the week before the round begins.
The BLC Round 50 challenge runs from January 4th to March 29th.

We can't wait for you to become part of the BLC family!

Hugs,
Nicole - Minion Cadet Squad Team

Replies

• GAPeach209
    GAPeach209 Posts: 183 Member
    Great support to achieve a healthy 2023!
  • PAR1251
    PAR1251 Posts: 144 Member
    BLC is the best! Support, teamwork, challenges - all designed to help you reach your goals! Join us!!!
  • wingmen2
    wingmen2 Posts: 85 Member
    edited December 2022
    BLC is a great way to get healthy - come and join us!!! It's fun!!!
  • jenshaines
    jenshaines Posts: 1,027 Member
    Fabulous fun and health journeys! The BEST!!!
  • GRACIEC6
    GRACIEC6 Posts: 1,138 Member
    New Year's Resolutions? If one of them is to get fit and healthy, join the BLC!
  • neekepoo
    Looking forward to finding success in round 51!
  • luv4katz
    luv4katz Posts: 367 Member
    I'm so glad to see the BLC starting the new Round! I've been checking out the Challenges and Themes, and this is going to be the best Round yet! We love newbies - come join us!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,002 Member
    One of the Best Challenges I have been on.
  • neekepoo
    This challenge has totally changed my life over the past two years. I would not be who I am without my fellow BLCers and my Minion team! I have lost weight, and kept it off. More importantly, I exercise and partake in life in ways I never did before!

Come join us!
    bbe08ej1dc6d.png

• jenshaines
    If not now, when? Come ENJOY!
  • GRACIEC6
    Registration closes soon - so sign up now!
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Stay on track and have a Happy and healthier New Year!
  • jenshaines
    1b8ntvvhzbsq.jpeg

Give yourself a great start by registering with us!
  • manniecat
    manniecat Posts: 4,537 Member
    g7t4b1n5yz4r.jpeg

Come on over to the BLC and start or continue your journey with us!
  • neekepoo
    The BLC is made up of such a wonderful group of caring and supportive people! I can't imagine my life without them!

Nicole
    Minion Cadet Squad
  • GRACIEC6
    WE START JANUARY 4 - register now!!
  • wendydancer1
    wendydancer1 Posts: 107 Member
    This is a wonderful supportive group who can help you lose the weight you want to lose!
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Can’t wait to start. It’s been awhile since I’ve been on MPF and it shows on my hips 😢. So back to accountability.
  • GRACIEC6
    We have a team available to join even if you miss the registration deadline! It's called the White Rabbits!
    08kmb106x87k.png

Same great support as the "regular teams" but flexible for people who cry, "I'm late!" You still register on the Registration Team - instructions are in first post here!