Arrrgg to weekends!

Options
carajo
carajo Posts: 532 Member
I do so well all week and am so proud of myself, then i swear something goes off in my head and i feel the need to eat junk all weekend long!! I even eat when i am not hungry what so ever!!!!
Believe me you don't want to know the number of calories i consumed Saturday and Sunday:grumble: then i get mad at myself, yet i do it over and over!!
Does anyone else have this problem...and HOW do you get passed it:smile: Thanks!!!

Replies

• carajo
    Options
    I do so well all week and am so proud of myself, then i swear something goes off in my head and i feel the need to eat junk all weekend long!! I even eat when i am not hungry what so ever!!!!
    Believe me you don't want to know the number of calories i consumed Saturday and Sunday:grumble: then i get mad at myself, yet i do it over and over!!
    Does anyone else have this problem...and HOW do you get passed it:smile: Thanks!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I'm moving my weigh in day to Sunday, so that I am encouraged to watch my food intake and exercise especially on weekends.

200 posts ~woot woot~
  • carajo
    Options
    Ok great idea to weigh in on Sundays!!!! Instant way to get passed all that temptation! I did not even think of that, and it is so obvious!! THANKS a ton
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I try to keep myself busy on the weekends. I try to save my errands for the weekends, and also go with some of my friends when they run theirs. When I sit around the apt I tend to eat more too...I think it's bordem:) Good luck!!
  • Tammikins
    Tammikins Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i have the same exact problem! there is just something about the weekends that makes me want to eat! its really frustrating because i feel like all of the good i do during the week is completely undone by what i do on the weekends. so hopefully i will get some ideas from this as well....good luck!