Back at it...

Options
Good morning, all. I hope everyone is feeling great today! I am back on MFP with a new account because I just can't look back anymore. I've been here before. This time I hope will be different! I am feeling my age (51) and my weight is just becoming a burden in so many ways. I'm not fooling myself into thinking I am on a smooth road - or even a road at all. I am taking one day, one step, one moment at a time. Let's hope I can look back in a few months and see signs of success. :) -Georgia

Replies

• clauson123
    clauson123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Georgia - I stated back on MFP on 1/1/23. Feel the same way as you
    . I opened a new account for the same reasons. I turned 62 years old today and as we get older, it's harder, (for my anyway), to keep the weight off! I wish you all the best. Let's hope we are both successful! Ms. Sugar Joe
  • cjohnson9799
    cjohnson9799 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I’m in the same boat. Also 51. Have an old MFP account but decided to start fresh. Here’s to a new year and a new start.
  • MarieLabelle
    MarieLabelle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Georgia! I know you can do it! Many people avoid this road because it’s hard work! With a little determination and positive attitude you will be successful! It doesn’t matter how many times you fail, all that matters is that you keep trying! You got this!
  • 2tryharder
    2tryharder Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The new account is a great idea! I took a break from shopping for bigger pants on Amazon to re-dedicate myself to losing weight on MPF. Good luck to you all!