Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

TIMESAVER!! Create a way to DELETE a WHOLE MEAL

Options
Sometimes I plan ahead and pretrack a meal ... but plans change. What I actually have ends up completely different. But In MFP to correctly log my food I have to delete every. single. item. in the errant meal and start over. Seems like a little "delete all items" button by each meal would make that scenario so much better.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,117 Member
    Options
    That option already exists, certainly on the android app. Tap on the pencil at the top of the diary and you can delete one or multiple items, one or multiple meals, or even the whole day.
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    Agreed - sometimes I put tge neal
    Lietchi wrote: »
    That option already exists, certainly on the android app. Tap on the pencil at the top of the diary and you can delete one or multiple items, one or multiple meals, or even the whole day.

Wow, I came here to add "agreed" to OP, and found out how to do! Thank you, thank you for taking the time to reply. I use the app on my phone all the time. 😊
  • SheerVelvet
    SheerVelvet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »

THANK YOU! Life got super busy and I forgot to check for answers until now!