Hi

Options
Hello I’ve been using my fitness pal for quite some time. I recently lost 50 pounds on a program and have recently gained about six or 7 pounds in a couple months need help with foods and weight loss exercises that are low fat, low carb & low cal.

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    if you are looking for low fat and low carb you are left with the lean meats (think fish and poultry primarily) and veggies categories.

As for exercise, I'm a proponet of "the best form of exercise is one you enjoy and will do regularly". Whatever that is for you.

It is very common to see regain once people hit their goal and "finish their diet", its a side effect of relaxing your rules and getting back into older habits that didnt serve you well. Good on you for catching the slide pretty early, lots of people would have gained the whole 50 back! Make sure you start thinking about a maintenance plan and what that looks like for you next time you are where you want to be. There is tons of great advice and wonderful people over in the maintenance section of the forums: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/goal-maintaining-weight

~best wishes on your journey