Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Sugar-Sweetened Beverages and Male Pattern Hair Loss

Options

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,925 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Clear as mud, which is par for the course when epidemiology use their special weapon of choice, online e-questionnaire's that gathered their sociodemographic status, hair status, dietary intake, lifestyle, and psychological factors and then extrapolated that sugary drinks might contribute to pattern baldness, right, sounds legit. Makes the inference that more studies are needed, an understatement. Cheers
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    NorthCascades, you obviously don't spend enough time on YouTube or you'd know to ignore this kind of nonsense. It's every. single. ad. on YouTube :lol:
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,270 Member
    Options
    NorthCascades, you obviously don't spend enough time on YouTube or you'd know to ignore this kind of nonsense. It's every. single. ad. on YouTube :lol:

So I need to create a new advertisement that drinking ~MY~ special secret potion will not cause the hair on your head to fall out, but it will eliminate back hair and ingrown toenails.

Send your deposit today to be put on the wait list; we keep running out of stock because it's so popular. Don't be the last one on your block to get on the bus!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    Lol, good thing my body ignores this. I have SSB's at least a couple of times a week and a head full of hair and I'm turning 59 in a couple of weeks.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »

So I need to create a new advertisement that drinking ~MY~ special secret potion will not cause the hair on your head to fall out, but it will eliminate back hair and ingrown toenails.

Send your deposit today to be put on the wait list; we keep running out of stock because it's so popular. Don't be the last one on your block to get on the bus!

Before it's outlawed for working too well! Big Pharma is trying to crush this secret formula!!