Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Adding specific external devices/apps

Options
Please add the app FitShow so that we can also use this app to track our workouts as using the treadmill.

Also I noticed the Miiband and its app not yet being supported aswell. (App "Zepp Life")

Thank you for your consideration!
Tagged:
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,203 Member
    Options
    You might want to reach out to those apps' companies and developers about this, too: All MFP can do is reach out to them, so you requesting MFP integration from them might be a help.

The other app needs to put together a data feed in formats that MFP makes available to partners, or no interface can happen. I'm guessing that that implies more work on the other app's side than on MFP's though obviously MFP tech staff have to be involved in testing/verifying before it can be made available to users.
  • tmpuser123
    tmpuser123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've read that it is possible to get Zepp Life data syncing first with Google Fit, and then Google Fit with MFP. Haven't tried yet tho.
  • prevaljo
    prevaljo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have used the Xiaomi Mi Band for several years, but could never get it to sync with MFP. I ended up with an ugly chain of connections Mi Band 7 - Zepp Life - Google Fit - Lose It. Which is relatively stable and achieves what I failed to do with MFP which is a shame as MFP provided good analysis of food intake.