Low FODMAP/ MAYR recipes?

Options
Does anyone here follow a Low FODMAP or Mayr diet? I'm having to move that direction due to stomach issues, but I have no idea where to begin (I've already cut about a dozen allergens). Can anyone recommend some recipes they like? Thanks!
Tagged:

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,943 Member
    Options
    Over 1000+ original IBS friendly low FODMAP recipes developed in our own Test Kitchen just for you! Low FODMAP breakfasts, lunch, dinners, snacks, basics like stocks & sauces, comfort food classics, quick & easy recipes, vegan & vegetarian, one-bowl baking and fancy holiday recipes!

https://fodmapeveryday.com/recipes/
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,721 Member
    Options
    I had a friend recommend a book you may like- x3ql8aa07k5l.jpg

For me it does not work. I have specific foods that I have trouble with on the list plus food I eat freely on no list.
    I'm sensitive to food combonations, timing, specific food and ingredients, amounts... it's very personalized for me.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,638 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine with lifelong IBS was sent by his doctor for a FODMAP breath test, which isolated his intolerance to alliums. Symptom free digestive system ever since he learned what to avoid. You might want to ask your doctor about that, which seems easier to restricting all FODMAPs.
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I've already had extensive food intolerance testing and have cut it all. Something is still bothering me. I'm actually looking into kinesiology because I'm beginning to think it might be a functional issue more than a food issue. But I'll take a look at these resources, thanks!
  • kite16509
    kite16509 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am also on the low fodmap diet due to multiple food intolerances. So far it seems to be doing well, but I am just getting the hang of it. I have so many issues. Food is not my friend.