Macros % split keeps altering itself?

Options
Hi all,

Anyone having issues where their macro % split goal keeps altering itself?

I’ve been set a fixed calorie goal and a % split across my macros which is consistent day by day (2198 calories, 55% carbs, 25% protein and 20% fats) however looking through my days the goal keep changing on its own from the above to 45% carbs, 30% protein and 25% fats and my calories goal changing to 2230.

I’m having to keep resetting it every few days otherwise the diet I’m eating is out of sync with what my PT has set me.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,201 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Usually I would assume this is due to adding exercise to your diary, which would then affect your macro and calorie goals for the day. If this is not the case, you will want to reach out to our support team so they can take a closer look.

To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Answers

• herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I'm having the same issues. My nutrition goals keep changing back to some sort of default settings. I'm having to resety macro goals and my fitness goals almost daily. For a couple weeks now. Very frustrating. I use the free ios app. Not sure what your using. The advice I've found is to make sure your running the updated version of the MFP app and if so to delete and reinstall. 😬 that's anxiety inducing. But I think I'll give it a try. I've used MFP for many years now without many issues, this just popped up.
  • Mrsjoyful2019
    Mrsjoyful2019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, mine too. Goals reset most days to default. Also recipes not saving edits, and recipes won't add checked to daily diary. I too have used for years without a problem.
  • CrabCatcher
    CrabCatcher Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem of it resetting to default values every day or so.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    This is a bug that's been ongoing for almost 3 weeks now. See this thread: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10888683/daily-goals-change-to-what-mfp-thinks-is-correct#latest

Basically, if you update your weight, your goals get reset against your wishes. There is a work-around in the linked thread, but the bug hasn't been fixed.
  • mcnott
    mcnott Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is happening to me. Set macros keep resetting themselves to much higher value for some reason when I update diary - when I start the day it’s the set values then jumps to some CRAZY level. I paid money to have this feature added - what’s going on???
  • lizanne8614
    lizanne8614 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of this very frustrating problem, If it doesn't get fixed soon, I'm dumping this app and will find one that works.
  • wesbily
    wesbily Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same.
  • menostar1
    menostar1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same thing is happening to me. Please fix