hi everyone

jue1
jue1 Posts: 38
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
:wink: hi all, i'm new.....again!! i have been on here before and was doing really well....until that time of the month comes around and it all goes to pot!!
So, anyway i'm back to give it another go.
If anyone would like to be friends and we can bolster each other up when needed...or pat eachother on the back when we,ve done well then just let me know!!!
Thanx and good luck everyone.
Julie :happy:

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Ha, ha . . . it took me a few months of my old habit of being a "weekend warrior" before I got on track and became a faithful "addict" to MFP. I would "start again" every Monday morning when I realized my weekend behavior undid all of my weekday efforts.

Since May I have been very honest with my MFP logging, and dedicated to myself and the goal I want to obtain. I have to say I don't think I could have done it without MFP and the amazing support I have . . . so definately count me in to help cheer in your corner too!
  • jturquand
    jturquand Posts: 7
    Hi Julie, I just joined and am commited (today!) to keeping on top of what I eat. I would love to be freinds and keep each other going!!!

Joni
  • jue1
    Yep sounds like me!! haha. i do really want to do this though, so thanx for your support, much appreciated huni i'll add you as a friend if thats ok. x
  • jue1
    congrats on your weight loss btw, its a hard slog isn't it!! how long has it taken you to lose the 25lbs? x
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Hey, welcome.... Feel free to add me as a friend :) we can help each other :)
This discussion has been closed.