20 lbs to lose - Looking for friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options
    Hello! Im 23, no kids, 8 cats (3 dogs, 1 horse, and 41 chickens), and im trying to lose about 8% bodyfat :)
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey, we're twins! I'm also 20 lbs away from my goal...add me if you'd like! :)
  • ChublessBunny
    ChublessBunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    In the same boat here -- wanting to drop 20 by New Years! I am 38, a mother of a nine year old. Feel free to add me -- I'm just starting to reach out after a year of not really making the pounds shed -- trying to stay accountable as well.
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'd like to lose the 15-20 I lost earlier this year and gained back. I am 33 and have 2 boys (dogs) :)
  • sarahmax0817
    Options
    Click on their username under their picture. It should be in blue. This will take you to their profile and hit "Add as Friend" and you can even include a message to them!
  • hyper_stitch
    hyper_stitch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya ....... maybe want to lose a little over 20 lbs but I'll see once I get there. I'm really feeling the need to build a good support network and keep giving myself a reason to log on here!
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Any one, feel free to add me if he/she want for mutual support & motivation on MFP. :smile:
  • 22LBSTOAPRIL
    Options
    You and i seem to have near enough the same goal to achieve. I will motivate and support you all i can everyday.
This discussion has been closed.