MFP stopped allowing weight recordings that aren't whole numbers??? WHAT? WHY

Options
Starting yesterday, MFP does not allow me to enter weight recordings that aren't integers

So if my scale says I weigh 175.4 pounds, MFP won't let me enter it because it has a .4 at the end. It would say "Please select a valid value. the nearest valid values are 175 and 176."

WHY

That's dumb

Is this just their new dumb policy, or does anybody know a way to get around this?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,197 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I believe there was a minor bug on our end that was quickly rectified. If you end up noticing this again, please report it to our support team so we can investigate further.

To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Answers

• paints5555
    paints5555 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I just entered a weight with a decimal so seems like normal for me.
  • Wetterdew
    Wetterdew Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Interesting -- thank you for the reply. I forgot to mention that I'm accessing MFP via my desktop browser, not using the phone app.

This is what it shows for me after entering 176.6 and pressing enter.

image.png

It only changed to this yesterday for me.
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I managed to enter my decimal point weight on desktop but the wall didn't update ... the new updates are horrid hope they fix them back to how it was before soon :o
  • Wetterdew
    Wetterdew Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thank you goalweight135, i tried that and now it is letting me enter non-integer numbers. I hope it doesn't mess itself up again