People who eat less than 2000 cals...in need of support

Options
12346»

Replies

• lavendy17
    lavendy17 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    If you eat a lot of processed foods you will have a hard time feeling full. I used to eat like that and was constantly craving food. I eat between 1200-1550 depending on my workout and it is hard but I'm very short. The only way I am able to eat so little is thanks to eating clean. About 5 servings of fruit/veggies a day, whole grains such as oatmeal and brown rice and quinoa and natural Greek yogurt for protein, natural peanut butter with no added sugar (or almond butter), avocado, olive oil.
    The problem you are facing is that what you eat is food that causes you to want more of it. It's so hard to stick to a diet like that. That hunger you feel when trying to stick to 1800 is probably tormenting you. As people suggested, make small steps to eating more wholesome foods. Try to help your mom, maybe try cooking dinner- you'd be surprised it's easier than you might think. If you are willing to step up and take some control over what comes inside the house maybe it'll be easier.
    I hope you can find ways to make it easier on yourself. I have been in your shoes and when I was young, I never managed to lose weight, only when I grew up and lived alone was I able to figure out how to eat right. It's really hard and I wish you the best of luck.