Greetings from Mallorca!

Hi!

My name is Joan Miquel and before you read this, I apologize for my bad english!

I'm a 33 year old guy from Mallorca who has set a great goal to achieve this year; I'd be glad to lose 28 kg this new 2023. In fact, I would say that I'm at the middle of my personal journey. By the end of 2019 right before COVID my weight reached a new high (162 kg). Despite of being a very tall guy (1,97m) it is obvious that I had to lose much weight (and still have to).

At the moment I write this post my weight is 128 kg. I have some Excel sheets that have certainly helped me until this moment (which I can share with anyone) but the problem I have is that I'm not finding people to share my day-to-day thoughts and feelings about this (and other) journeys.

I like to read, have a walk with my dog, meditate, play tennis (and paddle-tennis) and by the moment I'm a economics teacher here in Mallorca.

I really hope I find new nice people here so we can give each some great motivation, constructive dialogue and new horizons.

Replies