Hello everybody πŸ˜€....

Options
jaliv78
jaliv78 Posts: 5 Member
I'm new in the app. Looking for friends, support and somebody To do this journey with, it's always more interesting when you have a group of people to do life with....add me as a friend and I will too! πŸ‘‹
Tagged:

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,614 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for a group of supportive people to share your struggles, challenges, and victories with, you might be interested in a group that I belong to. This group has been active since 2016, and we've started a new year. We normally recruit starting right before the end of the year, but there's so many people who make the awesome decision to start a new weight management or fitness plan for the new year, but don't last more than a week or two.

The focus of this group is to STICK TO IT! Managing a bunch of new folks who don't stick around is hard for the people who run the group, so we waited a few weeks. Since you are here three full weeks into the new year, you're already STICKING TO IT. THIS IS YOUR INVITATION to join us!

The group has a number of ongoing challenges, and we try to have a fun "special" challenge each week. All the challenges are voluntary. Pick one or pick none. Pick a few. Start and stop whenever you want. The only mandatory requirement is to log your year-end and three quarter-end goals (end of March, June, September and December) and to log your weekly weigh-in. If you're traveling and will miss a weigh-in or two, just let an organizer know and you'll go on "shore leave" instead of the brig. Even if you become inactive, just weigh in to become active again.

You can find the group by looking in the Groups section of the community. Look for "Lose 1 Pound a Week and Keep it Off!" Alternately, you can use this direct link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129605-lose-1-pound-a-week-and-keep-it-off-2023

Either way, once you get to the group page, click the JOIN link and someone will approve you soon. We're run by a group of committed volunteers, so It might take a day, but you will be approved. It's a private group, so anything you post only goes to other group members, not the entire MFP universe. We don't tolerate bad behavior and support all of MFP's guidelines and a few more to keep it friendly and supportive.

See you there?

• derekr3240
    derekr3240 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Let’s go!!! I am getting back at it. I want to lose about 35 lbs and it’ll be a long road but with support we can all achieve