*kitten* shaping :)

Options
2»

Replies

• mexy04
    Options
    Definitely heavy on the legs with weights three times a week. I would like to go harder but my schedule doesn't permit.
  • Lorlorbeast
    Lorlorbeast Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I biked to my classes on a single speed road bike a lot and it definitely did make a difference for me!
  • mexy04
    Options
    I truly believe that my legs workouts have help me shape a pretty nice booty :)
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Stairmill is better
  • Atomic_Bettie_1981
    Options
    I do a lot of indoor and outdoor cycling with high resistance.....my butt used to look saggy and after 13 weeks of it its starting to lift and i am starting to have some curve to it and of course i burned 5 inches of my backside as well!
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't count on cycling to give you a good *kitten*. If you want some tips on getting a great *kitten* check out Brett Contreras's blog or grab one of his ebook workout programs. He's known as the "glute guy" and the leading expert in building glutes.

On top of the exercises suggested don't forget to include hip thrusters and weighted hip bridges in your sessions. You may get some strange looks but they will destroy your glutes in a way that squats don't