Access to different information in the app vs the web browser

In my MFP app I can see all my weight gains and losses since I began using the app many years ago. In the browser, I'm only able to see the most recent year of gains/losses. Why is this. One would think that it should be consistent across the entire platform no matter how you access your account. I do not have a premium account, I've always used the free version. If the free version gives me access in the app then why can't I access in the web browser. Doesn't make sense. Also, I miss the barcode reader in the free app version.

Best Answer

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 719 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Apologies for any problems you are having with not seeing all your weight entries from the website. Please reach out to our dedicated support team for further assistance via https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Answers

• 1Mellady
    1Mellady Posts: 2 Member
    I have the same frustration! It makes no sense. I was wondering if the premium version allows access to all weight data on the web version.
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,167 MFP Staff
    1Mellady wrote: »
    I have the same frustration! It makes no sense. I was wondering if the premium version allows access to all weight data on the web version.

@1Mellady You don't need Premium for this. If your data isn't the same on both web and the app, it's most likely that you're logged into two different accounts. The expectation is your data should be identical across platforms.

If you are experiencing this, please use the resources Jean linked above to contact our Customer Happiness team for help.