Options
Hey There :p ,

I am Jaxx :). I hope that my weight continues to blossom with some good old-fashioned hard work and dedication. I hope that talking in this forum will re-establish strong bonds that I know can go a long way. Having a buddy who is going through the same struggles I am dealing with lets me know that I am not alone. I have been super athletic in the past and I am learning how to balance all of the things I need to get done in the day :# . To do that I have to make moves that I know will benefit my schedule. Is anybody out there dealing with a set schedule and going to school? I am great at both of those things, just really hard to choose when to do what. I get stuck in my head a lot. But I am super resilient. When I find someone to vibe with, we become unstoppable. It is so hard to make connections these days because we are always on our phones or online. Anyways, that's a little bit about me and what I am dealing with. Don't be shy and don't give up. I am here if anyone needs an ear, I'm there. Love that you took the time to read :smile: !! Take care!
Thanks to you all~! <3
-JaXX- >:)
Tagged:

Replies